Today my little Alex is 5 months old! I can't believe how big she's getting and how alert she's become. This past weekend we went to a baby blessing and it really hit home all the progress that she's made. Here are her updates for this week:
1. She is becoming VERY VOCAL!! She is starting to do these high pitched squeals when she is happy or upset. It kind of hurts my ears when i'm holding her.
2. She has rolled over again! Hurray!!
3. She is really reaching for items, especially her bottle.
4. She loves kicking, especially in the bath.
5. We discovered that she loves staring at my parents fish tanks. She was enthralled for about half an hour yesterday.
6. She has started eating 8 ounces but we only give them to her occasionally.
7. She is no longer fitting in her 3 month clothes.
8. This week is going to be a week of firsts. She is going to be going on her first airplane ride when we go to Michigan for Christmas and it will be her first time in Michigan, and her first time celebrating Christmas. Oh, and she will get to meet her Aunt Cindy for the first time! We can't wait!!
9. She is starting to play pretty well with her toys on her bouncer (that's what she's doing now).
Since we will be in Michigan for the New Year, I won't be posting any updates until we get back. So, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.