Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Week 37

Alexandria is considered full term this week which means that no matter when she comes, she should have limited  or no problems! Hurray! My doctor's appointment this week was pretty much the same as last week. Alex's weight gain is good and I haven't really dilated again. Bummer. I was hoping that I had dilated a little bit more since I feel like i'd been getting short cramps every once in a while. Oh well. Alex is still in a head down position which is good and it seems like she is starting to kick more than ever! I keep telling Chris that my insides my be black and blue from all the kicking! You'd think with all that movement, that she would want to get out and stretch, but no, she seems to be quite content to stay where she is! I guess that she'll defiantly come when she's ready and not before. 
This week i've been trying to get a lot of her stuff washed so that it's ready for her arrival. I've washed most of her clothes, socks, hats,etc. I've also washed her blankets and burp cloths. The only thing left to wash is her bedding which i'll probably try and wash next week. This week (well, last weekend actually) Chris and I ordered my new throne, also known as my glider chair! I am way excited for this to come so that I have somewhere comfy to sit while nursing or just cuddling with Alex! Well, I think that's all of the updates for this week! I'll post a picture when my chair comes in :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment