|Look at that curly hair! So dang cute.|
Week 58 Updates:
1. I had to post a picture of the back of Alex's head this week so that everyone can see that her hair is going curly at the back. So cute! I love it and I hope that it all goes curly.
2. Uncle Thomas is in town and at first Alex would start crying every time she looked at him but she has gotten used to him and they play quite happily together.
3. She is doing this odd thing where she will lay down on her back and push herself around the room with her legs. While doing this, she runs into walls, doors, and just about everything. I think that its super funny to watch and she must enjoy it since she does it quite often.
4. We are doing a three day camping trip this upcoming weekend and it will be interesting to see how she does and especially how she sleeps. Hopefully it will go better than her last camping trip...
5. She is a screamer! She screams when she's upset and when she's happy. It can get kind of confusing sometimes and my poor eardrums are not enjoying this particular phase..it is a phase, right?