Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week 54

Week 54 Updates:
1. Alex has learned how to crawl up the stairs! Yesterday evening, Alex was playing while I read my book and when I looked up, I saw that she was climbing the stairs trying to get Gir's water bowl (we had to put it there when she started crawling). I was shocked! She had never really tried to go up the stairs before and there she was, about 3 steps up. I stood at the bottom of the stairs in case she lost her balance but she had no problems. I was impressed although its one more thing to worry about. Plus, we're going to have to find another place for Gir's bowl.
2. Alex had her 12 month check up with the doctor and her stats are:
Height: 31in
Weight: 23.6lbs
She is in the 80th and 90th percentiles for her weight and height. She also got three shots which was no fun, but after a while, they didn't seem to bother her.
3. She is getting so tall that we keep having to move things higher. I'm not sure how much higher we can go.

2 comments:

  1. The Fun is just beginning! Good Luck with keeping safe on the stairs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is growing like a weed! Go Alex, you big girl! E loves stairs and has recently started trying to go DOWN!!! LOL, I am so glad we don't have any stairs at our house. :)

    ReplyDelete