|Alex getting ready for the ward Trunk or Treat in her Skeleton costume|
|Alex and Zombie Mommy at the Night of the Running Dead 5k|
Week 67 Updates:
1. Alex is getting so good at walking! I can't believe how fast she picked it up once she decided that it was a fun thing to do. She almost never crawls anymore and when she falls, she doesn't seem to mind.
2. She cheered Mommy on at the Nights of the Running Dead race. Alex almost stayed awake to see Mommy cross the finish line, but it was late.
3. Alex has now figured out that climbing is fun. She loves to take my CD case (under the coffee table), bring it to the ground, and then use it to climb up ontop of the coffee table. How did she learn that? What a cleaver girl! She also loves climbing up on the back of Mommy and Daddy's bed. There are all sorts of cool things up there.
4. She had her 15 month appointment this week and she was such a champ! Her stats are:
Weight: 24lbs (65th percentile)
Height: 31in (85th percentile)
The doctor said that she is looking good and that it's alright that she didn't gain as much weight as she has in the past (Alex gained only 1/2 a pound since our last check up). Since Alex is more active now and she may go through some picky stages, she may not gain as much weight which is normal. The doctor gave us a choice of when to see her next (either at 18 months or 2 years) and we chose to make our next appointment for 18 months just in case we have any questions by then.
4. We went to our ward Trunk or Treat last night. Alex actually got to walk around this year which was fun although she was nearly run over several times by the bigger kids who were REALLY excited for candy. Alex didn't really understand what was going on or why people were giving her candy, but she enjoyed walking around and showing off her new tricks to her friends.