Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week 64

Week 64 Updates:
1. Alex has had a couple of rough days since she is teething (boo). Hopefully the tooth will cut through soon, for all of our sake :)
2. Tonight, we will be driving to California (again) to go to DISNEYLAND!! Alex doesn't quite know what is going on but i'm sure that once we arrive and get to see family, she will be super excited. I think that it is going to be a really fun weekend.
3. Alex is taking some little steps, mainly if I am nearby and she is already standing while holding onto something. She will take two little steps and rush towards me. I'm really hoping that this means that she will be walking on her own soon. 
4. She does this cute thing every once in a while, especially when Chris is around, where she will pretend to put lotion on while we are changing her. She will pat the lotion bottle and then pat her stomach. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see you guys!!!! I got excited just reading this and I had to re-read the part about you leaving tonight because I can't believe it is here!!!!! Drive safe and Alex is definitely close to walking. We'll have Evie teach Alex... but you may regret it. ;)

    ReplyDelete