Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 63

Week 63 Updates:
Sorry this is so late! This week has just gotten away from me and before I realized it, I was two days late on Alex's post. Sorry!!
1. Alex is really enjoying pushing our chairs around on the hardwood floor which I've dubbed Alex's Indie 500. She could do it forever! I'm just the one who gets tired of it (since I usually have to help her).
2. She is able to stand for a little bit longer when she doesn't really realize what she's doing. It's really cute and it totally takes me by surprise every time. I'm hoping that this means that she is getting ready to walk and stand on her own. 
3. Poor Alex hasn't been feeling well this weekend :(. I think that she's had a minor fever. She could hardly sleep last night (and subsequently neither did we) but luckily, she is feeling much better and cooler this morning. This is really the first time that she's been pretty sick and we weren't quite sure what to do. 
4. We got to celebrate Uncle Brett's Birthday last night and say hi to cousin Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment