|Photo by Hannah Galli|
Week 31 Update:
1. Alex loves to TALK!! She is constantly talking and making the funniest noises. She is really working on B sounds and making "baaa" noises. It is so stinkin' cute!!
2. When she is playing in her bouncer, she is learning to swivel the chair around all by herself so that she can play with different sides of the bouncer.
3. She turned 7 months old!!!
4. She has started eating her baby food twice a day now, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. She is eating really well in the morning, but hasn't yet caught onto the afternoon feeding.
5. She is getting to be so strong! She is lifting all of her toys, even some of her heavier toys like her rolley noise machine that she got from Grandma and Grandpa Miller for Christmas. I'm super impressed!!
6. She now knows her name and will respond to it most of the time.
7. She hasn't started crawling yet, but when she is on her tummy (still not her favorite place to be) she will scoot backwards.
8. She is still doing really well sitting up and is a champ at reaching for her toys!
9. When we went out to a restaurant this week, we put Alex in a booster seat for the first time and she really enjoyed it. We had to put blankets around her because she is still a little small for them, but she had no problem sitting up in it!
10. She sat in her stroller without her car seat for the first time and I think that she enjoyed it (although I probably bundled her up a little too much).