|Playing in her diaper box|
|Alex fell asleep like this on Sunday night|
Week 45 Updates:
1. ALEX IS CRAWLING!!! Alex learned forward momentum this past Sunday and on Monday she did her first couple of crawls while on her knees. She still prefers to roll or army crawl (boy is she fast), but when Gir is either eating or drinking, she crawls towards him like she's a pro. I think that she'll be majorly crawling in the next couple of weeks.
2. We celebrated Memorial Day with a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Prusso's house. It was a lot of fun and Alex was quite entertaining.
3. She now enjoys baby yogurt, granola bars (Gerber), muffins, and BBQ chicken.
4. She is starting to play better (not as much poking) with other babies during our play dates.
5. She is still quite a talker and loves telling everyone interesting stories.
6. She falls asleep while sitting up in her crib (picture above) which is probably not the best for her but usually quite a surprise when Mommy and Daddy check on her.