Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 42

Week 42 Updates:
1. Alex the explorer. Even though she still can't crawl or move forward, Alex loves exploring the house and she finds ways to get around. Yesterday I found her "exploring" the underside of her baby swing and was having a ball playing with the wires (picture above). Luckily, Mom was there to untangle her before she got hurt.
2. Alex has figured out how to go from laying down to sitting up. I'm not quite sure how she does it yet because I've never caught her in action, but i'll put her on her tummy and when I turn around, she is sitting on her bum. 
3. I think that Alex is trying to gain some muscles because when she scoots over to our bar-stools, she has been doing little baby chin ups. It is hilarious! She will move her arms and her torso but keep her head on the floor.
4. Alex had her first sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa Prusso this past weekend. It was Mommy and Daddy's Anniversary so, Alex got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa from Saturday morning to Sunday morning. I think that Alex had a lot of fun hanging out with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Brett plus she got to meet some new family members! What a busy girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Alex, baby push-ups we are impressed! I am glad you got to have a date night too for your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete