Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 44

Week 44 Updates:
1. Alex is 10 months old!! Holy cow!
2. As pictured above, she loves to feed herself completely now. She can hold up her bottles but she has a hard time figuring out how to eat when she is sitting up. She is even starting to drink water and not hate it! It probably helps that her favorite water bottle is pretty close to her normal bottle.
3. Her sleeping schedule is changing a little bit again. She has been going to bed closer to 8:00pm and getting up around 6:00am with a nap from 11:00-2:00. 
4. She loves exploring the house and pulling everything off shelves! I guess its about time for me to child proof the house...She is also getting good at rolling really fast across the room (especially on the carpet upstairs). 
5. She really likes being in the kitchen with me as I am cooking. She is such a cute helper!

2 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute and was so good for me last night when I was watching her....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a sweetie! Is Alex really cut down to 1 nap a day? Bless you, I am still so glad Evie is on 2 naps still. She's been fighting her second nap but does so much better with it. Gotta love those 6am wake up calls though! ;)

    ReplyDelete