Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Alex Check Up for Week 35

Wow! I can't believe that I'm already at week 35!! Only 5 more weeks until Alex's due date! Crazy! The appointment went pretty well today, Chris and I got to hear her heartbeat which sounded really good. The doctor also said that she was already head down and getting ready to come! I was checked to see if I've dilated yet, but so far, I've barely dilated which is pretty normal for where I am. During this visit, I also got information on how to tell if i'm in labor and what all I should bring with me to the hospital! This visit was my last every-two-week visit and i'll now be seeing my doctor once a week until Alex makes her appearance! Even Chris participated in today's check up, he got a Tetnis Shot to help protect Alex from Whooping Cough when he holds her. I was kind of glad that I was not the only one getting poked and prodded today! He was a good sport :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I can't believe she is almost here. I better go get my tetanus shot. :)

    ReplyDelete