Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Nursery is Finished!

Our nursery is finally complete! I was so excited when the painting was finished this week (the painting looks AMAZING by the way) and I was able to move Alex's furniture back into her room. I think that it looks super cute! I turned out way better than I imagined it would. 



My grandfather built this crib for my mother when
she was pregnant with my older brother. So,
Alex will use the same crib that I used as a child :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Vanessa, it looks fantastic! Alex is going to love it!! I love the walls the vertical stripes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, good job on the decorating Vanessa. Now bring on the baby. I like the name you've picked, can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I posted a comment but it didn't get there. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I'm still working on my nursery, and my baby is 8 months old, so you're way ahead of me :)

    ReplyDelete