Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Kindness of Others

Chris and I have been so blessed with the amount of support that we have gotten since finding out that we were going to have Alex. This week, we have received another example of the kindness that can be shown by others. Yesterday, I went to check our mail as usual, when I found that we had a package. At first, I only saw Chris' name on the package so I figured that it was just some parts that Chris had ordered for the car. then I looked closer and I saw that my name had also been included but I didn't recognize where it was from. So,
when I got inside, I opened the package and this is what I found: 5 pairs of clothes, 6 pairs of socks, 1 pair of shoes, and a monkey blanket. I was astounded! I opened the card that was included and all of these items for Alex was from Chris' Aunt Pat. I was really touched that someone that I had never met had sent us such a generous gift for our little daughter to be! Thank you so much Aunt Pat! We are really grateful for your kindness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment