Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

1st Tooth

I think that Alex is getting her first tooth! She has been drooling A LOT lately and yesterday I saw a little white bump in the bottom right side of her mouth! It sure looks like a tooth is popping up to me! She doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain, but she has been chewing on her fingers lately. Maybe I should get her a teething ring or something. Sorry, I don't have a picture, its hard to see especially because she keeps sticking her tongue out when I try to look. I'll post another update when more has happened.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Alex, such a big girl!!! I highly recommend this:

    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=18223120&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping

    It is a mini-Sophie the Giraffe. Evette got the Sophie the Giraffe, which is supposed to be great for teething but it is too big for her. So, while I was in Michigan we picked up one of these at Buy Buy Baby and it is her favorite toy to chew on. So many fun textures! :)

    ReplyDelete