Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

7 Weeks Old!

I can't believe that our little girl is 7 weeks old today! She is almost 2 months old! Time goes by so fast. Here are her updates:
1. Alex went on her first ever camping trip over the weekend and she was such a trooper! Good job Alex!
2. She is quite talkative when she is happy. She coos and has such a beautiful smile.
3. She has switched over to soy formula which has helped her keep down her food a whole lot more.
4. She is starting to get to long for her newborn pajamas!
5. She is getting pretty good at holding her head up when she is being burped, but she still does not like tummy time. 
6. She now likes to blow bubbles when she is in a good mood. I think that its pretty cute!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, what a cutie! Keep the pictures of her cute smiling face coming! I can't seem to get my camera in time for Evette's smiles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She is DARLING! (And not just cute like all babies are cute but really, truly can't-take-my-eyes-off-her CUTE!) Way to be adventurous taking her camping with you. I'm glad she was such a trooper.

    ReplyDelete