Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

11 Months Old and 48 Weeks

Smile!
Contemplative Alex
11 Months Old
I can't believe that my little girl is 11 months old! Seriously, where did the time go? It seems like not too long ago she was a newborn and now she is a very active baby. I am so proud of her and she is such a joy in our lives. Everything has changed and we couldn't be happier! I love this little cutie to pieces and I can't wait to see what comes next. In only 4 short weeks, she's going to be 1 years old!

Week 48 Updates:
1. We got to celebrate Daddy's first Father's Day. We had a nice relaxing day where we Skyped with Grandma and Grandpa Miller. Alex kept pointing to the screen and saying, "Daddy". She called Grandma "daddy" as well as Grandpa. It was pretty funny. We also had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Prusso. It was a great first Father's day with more to come.
2. Alex is starting to make funny faces (check out picture 1) and she cracks us up. She first made this face for Uncle Brett and now whenever I try to take pictures, she pulls this face first. Silly girl :)
3. She is drinking more water and I've been trying to slowly reduce the amount of formula that she's been drinking in preparation to start drinking regular milk next month (hurray!!).
4. She is getting better and better and crawling and pulling herself onto objects. Because of this, her reach has extended and I keep forgetting it so, she will often grab items that she was unable to before which I don't necessarily want her to. I really need to child proof the house soon.
5. Alex enjoys sleeping with her bum in the air or on her side, she almost never sleeps on her back anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I love that face! Too stinking cute! What are your plans to introduce WCM? I have been trying in sippy cups and etc and E doesn't seem to like it. I am interested in your ideas!
    They are definitely getting to big too fast!

    ReplyDelete