Alex's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 27

Week 27 updates:
1. Alex has started sitting up during bath time and loves trying to catch her rubber ducky and splashing.
2. She tried Sweet Potatoes this week and doesn't mind the flavor but is still not enthusiastic about eating baby food.
3. She likes to stick out her tongue and make "th" noises all the time. It's really funny super cute!
4. Her cold is all out of her system!! No more coughing!! Hurrah!  
5. She has become an enthusiastic bouncer! She loves bouncing in her bouncer chair or on anyone's lap. She hasn't always been a very enthusiastic bouncer and its fun to see her have so much fun.
6. She has her 6 month check up tomorrow...i'll be sure to post the results!

1 comment:

  1. They are growing up so fast arn't they! I am glad the cold is out of her system. Evie finally kicked hers too. I wish I could say the same for me but I still have the cough and it is driving me nuts at night. Good luck tomorrow, I can't wait to hear her new stats! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete